Friday, December 9, 2011

My Favorite Product For The Month Of December::

I thought I'd post what I have been using for awhile that I can't do without. I just started using two products that I am hooked on!

First Product:
Bedhead Masterpiece Shine Hairspray

I have been using this since two years ago! I first bought when I went on a trip to Mexico and fell in love with this hairspray. I have tried so many hairsprays and have not found one that is comparable to this one. My whole family uses this hairspray and I keep it in stock. My daughter Ava loves this hairspray she says she loves the way it smells. I do too! It add the right amount of shine & hold.


and

My Second Product:
Glitter and Ice: Holiday Colour Collection in Morning Frost


It is a perfect color that adds that shine that I most defintely need! I have been using it everyday since I got it and love the way it brightens and adds sparkle. It's a limited edition...and I think I will be ordering another. :0)

Hope You Guys Have A Sparkling Friday!

-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment