Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I HATE YOU CANCER YOU STOLE MY SISTER!

Today marks 20years since my baby sister was taken by CANCER! and as any of you know who have lost a love one, the pain & the emptiness still exists! CANCER forever changed my family. There is a empty spot in my heart since the day my sister died. She was only 4 years old, only 21 days after her fourth birthday. My sister was a fighter, she was a strong little girl! I remember that she would endure all these new procedures with out a complaint. How do these kids to it?! How do their little bodies go through this pain??!! I was only 12 when she passed away and always in my heart I have know I have wanted to do something in her honor, something that could make a difference! I still don't know what that calling is but I am working on a few.:) I just want the awful thing called CANCER to not exist!! I want for childhood CANCER to disappear from our planet! My heart breaks every-time I see kids that are battling this awful disease! I feel helpless and it hits a horrible spot in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment