Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Best Foundation Video...Ever!

Probably The Best Foundation Video Ever! Dermablend




This is probably an old video but for those who have not seen it, it's a must see.
Rick Genest, also know as Zombie Boy, he was also on the Lady Gaga Born this Way video. Rick has tattoos that were covered with Dermablend and they did a great job...he's skin looks flawless and it looks amazing! The video starts with
"How do you judge a book?" I think it makes you think of how people would persevere him on the streets. After watching the video I feel I can see the great person he may be. I am definetly wanting to try this Dermablend, and I am now a fan of Rick Genest!

Check out the behind the scenes, it is a great video too!


Courtesy of: DermablendPro
Website: Dermablend

No comments:

Post a Comment