Friday, November 18, 2011

True Inspiration:: Ilona Royce Smithkin

I was searching the internet for feather eyelashes...don't ask me why? Just love fashion forward looks. :0) And I came across this wonderful video! As a long time dream as a fashion designer, she is so inspiring. She seems to have so much knowledge. Especially since she is 90! She has a great outlook on life. I especially love how she wears her eyelashes and how she says she has a good relationship with her eyelashes and body. She is such a lovely person! She is my new hero. I love people who inspire and people who dare to be different. It make life worth it. :0)




While searching Ilona, I found another video of "How You Don't Have To Be Perfect!." I guess the quotes are true..."the older the wiser" or "Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~Mark Twain



Happy Friday! Cheers!

-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment